Toddler won’t brush teeth

Anyone's little one refuses to brush teeth? How do you make them brush well everyday? When did you start to train them?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi try this, let him watch you brush your teeth in the morns or nights. Babies will tend to follow what we do as they want to try new things. Do this as a routine. Best of luck - A

VIP Member

i started from cleaning gums at 7 months old because mine show signs of teething. then i encourage and tell mine to brush teeth to have beautiful teeths to smile and eat

my 2 yr old brush teeth since he started with his 1st tooth and he just love it .he brush his teeth when ever he sees his toothbrush and toothpaste

VIP Member

I started at 4 months and he will hold his toothbrush (without bristles) and 'brush' on his own. I brush my teeth in front of him so he will follow.

TapFluencer

Sing song, my lo needs me to sing brush teeth song then will brush. Now he see toothbrush he knows and will want to hold it.

VIP Member

You can get those cute toothbrushes from kiddy palace or get your little one to choose his toothbrush (:

make it habit then sing a song (song about brushing teeth) while he is brushing his teeth

By brushing together it makes it fun my little girl loves brushing her teeth

By brushing together....saying a,e ,i,o,u for him to follow.