Date night ideas

Anyone got ideas on interesting date ideas for evenings? Partner and I are getting sick of the old dinner and cinema routine. I'm not a big fan of live music and there doesn't seem to be much else to do!

Date night ideas
45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Here are some fun date night ideas... 1. Nex premier movie (like Gold class, but much more affordable) 2. Art jamming 3. Visit a night club that plays music from another language - (Tamil, Malay, Thai, etc) 4. Late night foot reflexology 5. Check out prostitution scene at Geylang, Desker road or at Changi village 6. Ride a Trishaw around orchard road 7. Visit the Arcade 8. Go for an expat garage sale and buy something for the home 9. Go for art auction 10. Arrange a property viewing and check out some aspirational homes that you can put on your dream list.

Read more

How about a romantic walk in Gardens by the bay at night? Take a taxi to MBS, have a drink at Sky 52 overlooking the skyscrapers and gardens first, stroll over to the gardens all the way down to Marina Barrage. Walk on the lawn up to the top and sit down enjoying the colorful scenery of both the gardens and the skyline. You can take a taxi back from Barrage or over the bridge at the golf course parking, depending on which way you want to go home.

Read more

How about a pottery class for both? Or doing an activity together that both of you share common interest in, or have never ever tried before? http://goodmanceramicstudio.com/programmes/adults/courses-for-adults

You can try cycling from ECP to Marina Barrage/MBS if both of you are active. Otherwise can try book karaoke rooms, mini-golf, hiking at nature reserves park

Massage / Spa. Bowling. Or try new sports together like rock climbing, yoga etc. Or how about cooking class? Up to your imagination and creativity!

TapFluencer

How about a cocktail making class for the two of you at the Long Bar at Raffles hotel. I've done it and it's great!

Try stargazing :) http://www.science.edu.sg/events/Pages/Stargazing.aspx It is really quite a lot of fun.

VIP Member

Yea me too! Would love some ideas. My hubby and I always doing the same things and it's really getting boring.

Check into a hotel for the evening or couple or hours It would be just the 2 of u all over again :)

VIP Member

Hubby and I went to eat fish and chips at An open area in Punggol Container Park last Thurs.

Post reply image