Anyone eat fast food during last week of confinement?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I ate it the night before I delivered . I had a sinful heaty fried chicken cutlet. No harm. Since after this you won't be able to eat fast food for a month during confinement just eat whatever you want during the last week but of course don't make yourself sick

TapFluencer

I ate anything I wanted during confinement on TOP of the special food prepared for me. Eating fast food during last week of confinement wouldn’t be bad - just eat in moderation

Yes I'm in the last week too! Can't wait to eat Carl's Junior! And I did eat a superstar burger on the first day before my confinement nanny arrived lol

VIP Member

Yes I did .. n got gastric pain , n baby cake early because of tht gastric pain my water bag got broken so sudden delivery without expectation

VIP Member

Although I had a confinement nanny, I still ate McDonalds! Lol only 2 times throughout my confinement. Once in a while it's fine!!!

YES! I couldn't wait any longer! I caved in a ate KFC. Bad idea though, I feel my baby got bloated eventhough I had just one piece.

Yes i did. Nothing happened. Not sure if years down the round will things change.. But actually i did not do confinement.

Is okay to take fast food during confinement just moderate the intake. Maybe once or twice during this period.

TapFluencer

I prefer not. Eat nutritious food to keep you healthy and strong. You will need it when you give birth

Super Mum

Not too much. U don't wanna baby to get non nutritious food right.?