Can we eat normal during confinement

During confinement are we allowed to eat normal food ? Like non-confinement food ? Any food thats not spicy, like pasta, subway etc. #FTM

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had normal vaginal birth. Personally, I ate just as per normal after I gave birth. I had Mcd on day 2. My mum just advised to eat things in moderate that’s all. But for the first month, i avoided chilli and spicy foods. Ate more spinach and drank more water for breastmilk production. Other than that, I ate whatever my mum cooked 🥰 I’m now at my 4th month postpartum, body is fine, breastmilk production is well, baby is healthy & growing well too! ❤️🥰 I had mala and all but don’t push yourself to eat too spicy. Remember, moderately and safely! 💪🏼❤️ Take Care Mummy!! 🥰

Read more

i think is up to u whether u believe the old ppl saying. bcoz u will only see the effect much later, like when old? for me i followed quite strictly, just confinement food, red date tea and plain water. i did the confinement aft stillbirth which i conceived via ivf (3rd try). just aft 3 mths i conceived naturally, really surprised. so i not sure issit bcoz i did a pretty good confinement which boosted my body. so i will continue to do the same confinement routine for my 2nd pregnancy

Read more

Can. Just no cooling food like iced drinks, ice cream, coconut etc. if you’re breastfeeding they said to avoid heavily spiced food/ very spicy food because it will affect your BM but I’m not sure if it is true. If you c sect or still have wound (stitches) then try to avoid seafood.

Yes can. But try to moderate. Sometimes confinement food sometimes normal food. Just need to avoid cold drinks and cooling food.

My friend ate normal, she’s fine.