Anyone bought any prenatal Maternity insurance plan? Heard that if have history of ectopic pregnancy, not able to buy the Insurance plan?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The insurance I bought included prenatal in it. I am able to claim if I have complications during delivery. My sis bought it and she is able to claim in full for baby in distress and had a c sect. Ectopic preg is when the bb sac is not found within the womb area but outside. It is a threaten abortion. For this, normally insurance doesn't cover if u have it before. Hw, different insurance agencies have different policies, u can enquire more.

Read more

My suggestion is to apply and declare your previous condition. Let the underwriter assess and get back to you the result. By applying, you do not need to pay anything. If you are interested, i can get my husband who is working in prudential for 7 years to help you apply for it. you have to be within 18 to 32 weeks pregnancy.

Read more

I bought AIA insurance and rider on so can transfer over to her when she was born because insurance plan usually can only purchase when baby is 2 weeks to 1 month old so I bought the prenatal plus rider on.

Me.. I just bought... it’s really not expensive and I got a lot of goodies from my agent...

4y ago

What kind of goodies?

Super Mum

Try the different insurance company if 1 reject you. Just apply if u are interested

U can WhatsApp to 81195171 for advice

VIP Member

It’s worth it ! Should get it

4y ago

Hi which insurer did u buy from?

Yess