Anong basis para masabi nyong kailangan ng i-confine sa hospital ang anak nyo?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Most of the time, it's the doctor's recommendation if the patient needs to be admitted or not. We, as parents, are here to take our child to a medical practitioner and entrust them the safety of our loved ones. The doctors may recommend depending on their findings, but at the end of the day, it's still the call of the parents if you want to admit your child or not.

Magbasa pa

Usually, we decide to admit out little girl when she refuse to eat anything na when she's sick. Natatakot kasi kami baka ma-dehydrate sya at kulangin na sa nutrients. Kaya pag naka-dextrose sya, feel namin na safe na sya at nakukuha nya yung nutrients na kailangan nya para magkaron sya ng lakas.

Bring your child to the pedia for check up. The pedia should be able to tell the condition of your child if he needs to be confined. Bibigyan naman kayo ng option kung talagang ayaw nyo. But if the case is really severe then the doctor will definitely insist to have the child confined.

Best it to consult the doctor. There are times na when we self diagnose we tend to miss out things kasi akala natin normal pa. Machecheck ng doctor if need ng admission or not. And if need i-admit and you feel na kaya naman na hindi, it's up to you. Pipirma ka lang ng waiver.

Ideally, it's the doctor's advice if you would need to admit the child or not. As a parent, you can also tell pag talagang severe ung karamdaman and you think hindi manageable sa bahay and alam mong kelangan ng further assistance ng medical practitioners.

I wait for pedia's advise if need ko na iconfine. It's good na my baby's pedia replies via sms or answers calls, kaya updated siya sa anumang nangyayari kay baby.