5 Replies

Lol! Every year starts with positivity and in between we all lose it somewhere and perhaps then again latch on to it. Well! I promise myself to be a good mamma throughout the year, and along with my child enjoy her childhood and let the child within me also come alive. Being a temper free person would be my positive outlook for the upcoming year.

I think, my positive outlook would be to be least judgemental about people and correct myself if I sway. Also, I will be doing lot of shopping and take care of how I look this year which I have been ignoring quite a deal.

My positive outlook for the upcoming year is to take the best care of my daughter and to be a good mother throughout the year . I'll play , enjoy and laugh with my cute Princess a lot .

First quarter of the year has almost ended. I'm still looking forward to more blessings and opportunities in the next coming months. Just keep the faith!

to ignore unnecessary comments and remarks and to make more time for myself. it helps me be a better me, and definitely a better parent :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles