Do u allow yr lo to sleep in e aircon if he/she has fever??

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think the fan is a better option. With fevers, sometimes the child may feel warm on the outside but inside he or she could be experience a drop in temperature. Air conditioning might make it worst. Also air conditioning, to me, dehydrates the body quicker and this is not a good thing when having a fever.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16151)

I have friends who use either fan or aircon to help with air circulation within the room. This may help cool the baby. Important point is not to direct the flow of air directly at baby.

Yes, but at slightly higher temperatures around 26deg if my lo have cough or running nose as well. Doc's advice because sometimes too cold maybe worsen their breathing .

Yes i do. It helps to cool down the body temperature. I put kool pad on his body too. But of cos i wear long sleeves & long pants for him.

VIP Member

yes i do. but i let them wear long sleeves and put kool pad. I will also use the water mattress to bring the temp down

VIP Member

Yes i do. My lo sleep in aircon since the day he born . And with good air circulation its helps to cool the baby down

my kids sleep with Aircon most of the time and that's because he has skin problems.

VIP Member

Yes - my LO can't sleep properly unless the room is cool

yes but we set auto-timing to switch off & use fan