How to cope without confinement nanny

Advices and tips from mummies who did not hire CL

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn't have a CL or help for #1. Only hubby was there to help for first 2 weeks. I ordered confinement tingkat for lunch and dinner for the whole month. Bought a box of confinement bath herbs and prepared the bath myself (did not bathe with herbs everyday though). Hubby will take over baby till the next morning after he came back from work at 8pm. At night I only wake up to pump, night feeds all done by hubby. Very tiring for both of us but I was happy because I get to decide how to take care of baby and #1 is super close to me.

Read more

are u planning to do confinement? i did not hire cl as i want to take care of lo fully by myself, hate the idea of someone else taking care of my child. it was tiring but manageable, u just need the right mindset. i didnt follow all confinement rules either, just dabao mostly n sometime mil cooks when she free

Read more
TapFluencer

Order confinement tingkat Standby 1-2 set extra milk bottle, clothing, breast pump parts etc just in case you have no time for cleaning Most importantly hubby must be hands on to share the workloads

I did my confinement at my mom's place. My mom helped me with the baby in the day so I can rest. Hubby will help me at night. Ordered confinement meals too.

My mother cooked for my wife and either she or my sister sent it to my house, which is a stone's throw away. The rest except feeding, taken care by me.

My mum took care of my meal and health , but when it comes massage then we contact the post-natal service .

TapFluencer

Order confinement food. Get someone to help you out during the day and first 1 week at least.

I just tell myself ang moh ppl or some ppl also nv follow confinement lol

Super Mum

Order confinement food catering and husband help with everything