My potato leave us. Silent Miscarriage . 6w5d

On 4/2/23 Saturday morning went to my private hospital OBG with TVU (Transvaginal Ultrasound) & I saw my lil potato heartbeat . Doctor say baby is very healthy. On 7/2/23 Tuesday. Went to Klinik Kesihatan (government) for the appointment of buka buku pink. Therefore I did blood & urine test . Test was good. Went for abdominal Ultrasound, they couldn’t find heartbeat ; so they refer me to hospital on the spot on the day have to go hospital for TVU. Reach hospital do TVU . Doctor couldn’t find heartbeats at all… (I was so confused at that moment) so that , the doctor or Apprentice open a “DISCHARGE NOTE” FINAL DIAGNOSIS “MISSED MISCARRIAGE” with notes for follow up after 2week from the day. On the night it self, I suddenly have brown discharge. On 8/2/23 Wednesday morning, I have very bad constipation. But on the day from 9am til 2pm, I poop 3 times (very smooth). Come to 3pm, I started have lower back bone pain ONLY. At the moment, I thought I wanna go for pee. Once I go into toilet room, my POTATO IS GONE. Toilet bowl full of blood . 1st drop the “blood clot” i put into plastic bag. 2nd drop (in 15min) bigger “blood clot” . I dig my hand into toilet bowls to take out the clot put into plastic bag. My god, it’s so hurt like stabbing x100 :(. Around 5pm reach clinic do abdominal scan. NO MORE POTATO in my womb +_+ (I couldn’t accept this reality). Lastly. Thank you my potato giving us this wonderful opportunity in this very very short moments of 6 weeks 5 days in my womb . Mommy & Daddy will see you soon in the future. Goodbye my potato. Thank You. WL x CY 09-Feb-2023 #miscariagge #silentmiscarriage #6week #firstmom #firstbaby #NeedLove #support

My potato leave us. Silent Miscarriage . 6w5d
20 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Sy pernah kat tempat puan sekali mse tue kandungan dh berusia 5 minggu.InSyaAllah Allah akan gantikan malaikat kecil yg laen utk gantikan kesedihan yg puan alami sekarang nie♥️.Be strong💪

1y ago

Yes sis . Be strong n jaga Kesihatan for now . Then god akan bagi balik . Doa n comunikasi dengan god Itu penting . I hope the best for you too ya 🫶🏼 stay safe sis 🌻

Pernah merasainya .. 2x ..2020 12weeks n 2021 7weeks .. it’s really hurt me a lot but now tgh preggy 6month.. i hope u never give up sis.. take vitamins and eat healthy foods also doa..

1y ago

Doa Itu penting . Communication with god also . God will give it when the time comes. Thanks sis ! You stay safe n healthy. Hope you all smooth on this journey. 🫶🏼🌻

Turut berdukacita yaa puan ...banyakkan berehat ,pulihkan kesihatan dulu dan puan masih boleh cuba lagi ...semoga segalanya dipermudahkan untuk puan yeaa ...stay strongg♥️

1y ago

Thank you sis . Kesihatan n mental saya akan fokus. Tq so much . You take care n stay safe ya 🌻🫶🏼

I’m so sorry for your loss. Take care and have a good rest ya. May God gives you strength and another rezeki anytime soon after you healed 💖

1y ago

Thank you sis for the love you gave me . I will. Tqtq 🫶🏼🌻🫰🏼

pernah merasainya msa tu bby 7 weeks..12/5/2021, now alhamdulillah..dh 8 bulan nk msuk 9 bulan...moga sis pun akan merasai saat indah ini 🥰

1y ago

Tqtq sis 🌻 I wish sis smooth journey and take care ur health n bb and stay safe ya sis 🫶🏼

Been there too sis... Hugsss. 2018 - 10 weeks, 2021 - 6weeks... Dont give up sis. Keep on fighting. Stay positive... Dont stress up

1y ago

Thanks for the love sis. God will give us when he think is ready for us . You take care n stay safe ya 🫶🏼🌻🫰🏼

TapFluencer

May Allah replace the loss and sadness with something better from His side 🤲🌻

1y ago

Most welcome

Sorry for ur loss.. I hope you will get another baby in the near future.. Please be healthy and strong..

1y ago

Thanks for the love dear sis . I will 🫶🏼🌻🫰🏼 take care n stay safe ya

Been in ur shoes mummy and so sorry for ur loss..take a very gud care of urself mummy..& staf safe..

1y ago

Thanks for the love sis 🫰🏼 take care yourself n stay safe yo 🌻🫶🏼

so sorry for your loss mummy..God has better plan for you.Tc good care of yourself ya🥰

1y ago

💕