39 weeks

39 wks tmr and so far, I haven't really feel any menses cramps like or my mucus plug removed. Should I be worried? My gynae also didn't check for any dilation on my week 38 appt.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Do U feel any cramps or stuffs? Baby movement ok? When u go for your gynae check, your gynae got say baby’s HR ok? If everything is ok, just leave it to date. It’s anytime now! Jts, my #1, I delivered at 40w + 5 days overdue. My #2, I delivered at 40w. So dun worry! Tips: you can drink coconut water to prep yourself, go eat all your favourite food (things that u know u have to refrain for a long time) & sleep more!!! All the best!! Have a smooth delivery 👍🏻😊

Read more

It can be anytime now! Like you, i also didnt feel or experience any labour symptoms. Only felt contractions 1 day before my edd, and gave birth at 40w+1d. Just keep active, walking, and enjoy the last of ur fave food before confinement. Baby will come out once they are ready.

Super Mum

Don’t worry:) You can ask your gynae to check at the next appointment. You can wait up to 41 weeks (very few people actually deliver on their EDD. Heh). But for mummies like me, I couldn’t wait for baby to be out sooner. Haha. Have a safe delivery!

4y ago

Thank you !

Dear mum, You are ready and it should be anytime soon. Just don’t stress yourself and keep your gynae updated regularly. Everything will be fine :)

VIP Member

My gynae said that I need to go for CT scan from week 38 onwards and to induce soon. I went for prenatal massage and managed to induce naturally!

VIP Member

When is your next appt? Don’t be too worry! The baby will choose his/her own birthday whenever they are ready! 😊

VIP Member

Same! I am now 39 weeks and 3 days and doc say if by this fri baby still not out, they will induce me..

VIP Member

I’ll be on my 39th too! My gynae yet to check on my cervix but he will for my upcoming appointment.

Anytime soon now then say hello to sleepless nights! Dont worry everything will be fine.

Should be anytime now. Try talking to baby. It helps