36 weeks of my pregnancy and I feel like going to jb for shopping but worry if anything will to happen. I just got check by gynea and do ctg scan and everything was okay. Should I go or not?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think this is really a personal preference. I am more Kiasee so I did not travel too far closer to my Edd especially when There is always a jam at the causeway. Even when my husband went JB two weeks before my EDD I wasn't too happy because if I suddenly want to deliver he may not rush back in time. But if you are the chillax type then why not go ahead and enjoy.

Read more
VIP Member

36 weeks is ok. You had your CTG done and all. you can go for one last shopping and literally walk till ur butt sore. This is also one way to bring on labour naturally also

Read more
VIP Member

If you feel comfortable enough and have someone to go with, then I think it should be okay :) I could barely walk at 36 weeks so I just kept myself at home most of the time 😅

If I'm going with hubby I'll go maybe for a short while. take a cab in and out and save time on travelling.

I was in Korea when I was preg at wk 36 :) I would go jb too since it isn't too far away

VIP Member

Make sure someone is with you when travelling to JB