6 Replies

i think all MIL thinks that way 😬 even mine. everything feed feed feed, but thankgod my baby is the kind will not react to milk even teats inside her mouth, when shes alr full and when someone tryna feed more 😂 i just go with MIL flow out of respect but baby react that way, i will just say 'its ok. baby full alr. she just wanna sleep in your arms' 😂 and yeap your baby maybe tired only. not hungry if he could fall asleep without being fed.

Super Mum

I fully agree with you. He’s just tired. The amount you’re feeding is more than enough:) At 3 months, baby shouldn’t be staying up for 2 hours (except maybe the last nap in the evening). Should be up to 1.5 hours only.. probably why he’s cranky sometimes. You’re doing great at understanding your baby:)

Lol agree with all the comments. Sometimes we need to remind the older folks that babies can only cry to communicate but there’re other things that can fuss about, like sleepiness, gassiness or general discomfort.

i think thats what happen with most mums and mils...have to slowly educate them..they mean no harm..but have to let them know there's many reasons why babies cry

VIP Member

Annoying statement that every mil make. Baby cry doesn’t mean hungry. Sometimes it could be gassy or just want to be carried

Every mother and mil think that way. Same for mine. Is your baby on FM or BM?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles