9 Replies

VIP Member

See another doctor.. My boy last time also like that but end up see dr they prescibe him ventolin and sabutamol by using Neubulizer the mask for about a week and everything recovered but that also depend in each kid health as everyone is different.. You can also try to apply some vicks under her feet and cover with socks. I would actually suggest low dosage of medicine or anti biotic as kid immunity is not strong to take it

Hi. Which dr did u went to?

Seek a 2nd opinion. I would suggest a change in doctor. I went Thomson Paediatric clinic at Jurong east ytd and baby was diagnosed wif influenza A.. Seen 3 doctors prior to this.. Flu cough. Looks like recovering liao but come again next 2days.. Influenza A is caught oni these 2 days cos i went to see the 3rd doc and he gives nebuliser.. The 4th doctor told me tat influenza spreads very fast through nebulizer..

He didnt explain clearly. He juz said tat it is like sars tat time, patients hv difficulty breathing so docs gave nebulizers. And sars spread bcos of tat. Den he said nebulizers causes influenza to spread fast. I didnt ask much after tat as i was overwhelmed wif his reply.

yes it helps with cough and phlegm. there is a very good family doctor near my place at sengkang. the doctor will tell you everything you need to know and explain. he is sooo good with kids too and does not sell medicines. he gives the lowest dosage possible. you might want to consider

VIP Member

I agree in seeing another doc. My boy been coughing for a month. He is recovering and coughing back again

Have to see if they have it. Or you can try requesting for nebulizer (the gas mask)

how long does ur baby took to recover fully after changing doc?

Hi Same situation for my kid also,how she recovered from that?

Give diluted milk. have you tried giving flumicil? where do you live?

yishun. nvr heard of it. is it for cough?

3 weeks is pretty long. Did the doctors tell you what was wrong?

the doc only told me its just cough and flu.

Hmmph that's not good enough.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles