my 15-month old is bored of porridge! any suggestions on what else i can prepare for her?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Above 1 they can eat anything. I give baby food to self feed on the wkends and my mil give porridge on the wkdays. For me I give: the multi-color fusilli or penne or udon or rice or multi-grain bread. Then will usually match w steam meat - chicken or fish. Then pieces of broccoli or potato or carrot. Mix and match. Outside I sometimes give subway chicken breast sub -only chicken and the bread

Read more
VIP Member

I bought oats and spinach vermicelli from Mothercare. I will cook that once in a while for my LO and she loves it. I have also airfried fish and wedges, mini pizza using sweet potatoes as base and mini cheese sticks! Happy trying different varieties of food with your child but reduce the salt and sugar intake!

Read more
VIP Member

Anything, and everything! Haha, basically you can start offering her adult food - just separate her portion out before adding seasonings/salt/sugar :) Porridge, cream/tomato pasta, noodles, rice, western meals, homemade sushi, pancakes, muffins, pies etc.

VIP Member

u can try the following: - Macarroni With Chicken breast meat n carrot soup - Pasta with Salmon - Baked Potato with Broccoli - Rice Served with Tofu egg - mee sua with threadfin and spinach

Read more

15 month is a good age to venture into many different food already. Noodle soup, Pasta, baked rice and all

VIP Member

I believe your baby can now eat anything you are eating, portion it out before adding seasoning!

Above 1 year old they can eat everything. it depends on your comfort level.

VIP Member

start offering adult food but without salt? it will be interesting!

pasta, noodles, rice. they can eat everything mommy

VIP Member

you can try soup and rice.