My 10mths old boy keeps getting flu. After recovering for a few days n medicines not taking anymore, his flu & fever comes again, with very thick greenish mucus flowing out from his nose.. I dun think it is due to e flu season. Nobody around us is sick. No babies in ifc is sick. I oso dun think tat e haze will affect him to be like tiz. My concern is, if he is scheduled for his 1 yr old Vaccinations, if he is still sick by then, can he still be vaccinated? If cant, den how?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My LO is also like this. On and off flu for more than a month. Only recently when we seeked a second opinion from a different PD, did we realize it was allergies. Cos both myself and my husband has allergies too. She prescribed some medicine for LO to help with her allergies and it has gotten alot better!

Read more
VIP Member

you can try giving vitamin C from childlife. Or Immuped from KKH TCM is also another way. But i don't like it (my inlaws keep preeching it. TCM is STILL medication which i dont like) So i gave supplements instead

Read more
7y ago

Immuped is for 1 yr n above. Where can I get Childlife besides Iherb? Watsons/guardian have?

Maybe he's having allergies that is leading to secondary infections. Do postpone his vaccinations till he is better. Else it will not be beneficial for him.

usually they will not do the vaccine for him.but if baby is always sick then they may go ahead with the vaccine depending on the doctors assessment.

VIP Member

you can postpone the vaccination till he gets better. Other then medication, are you giving him any supplements to boost his immunity?

7y ago

No. Hvnt start giving him supplements. There is very little variety of supplements for those younger than 1 yr old. I'm still finding out which is better or smth.

Have u tried TCM? Slow but beneficial

VIP Member

Childlife from GNC