Would u or your spouse consider going for a vasectomy? Do you know anyone who has gone for a vasectomy?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm always on the lookout for new ways to enjoy my free time without having to spend money. Recently, I discovered this amazing site where you can play a variety of demo slot games. It’s located at gates o olympus and offers a chance to play the popular "Gates of Olympus" slot for free. This has been a great find for me as it allows me to experience the thrill of playing slots without any of the risks involved. Plus, it’s a great way to pass the time and enjoy some exciting gaming action. gates o olympus

Read more

We haven't reach that stage yet but I know my parents did after my younger brother and that would be in 2003 there about. Nothing abt ur life would change except that it's a 100% contraceptive so only go for it if u will not change ur minds later. Once cut, v v v hard to reconnect

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24205)

VIP Member

My husband is too egoistic about it. I ever thot of ligation, but guys these days are not trustable at all. So i would rather go thru IUD

Read more

If my hubby wants I will appreciate. However he is too egoistic for this.

VIP Member

Yeah Hubby is open to it after we are done with babies :)

No I won't. I'm too scared of any kind of operations.