Are your kids animal lovers?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

When my baby is already out and starts to grow, I'll make sure to let them know the importance of respecting nature and loving animals. Because I'm a Dog lover myself and being a lover of pets since childhood fosters a loving and kind hearted child until adulthood. Taking care of a pet teaches kids how to be compassionate, responsible, nourishing, understanding, caring and loving towards others.

Magbasa pa

Yes, adopted from her father. We have 3 different kinds of dogs. Having kid who love animals is very responsible. She's the one who take care of the food. Cooking, bath and even cleaning their mess. Just let your kid play with extra careful.

My daughter likes animals. She watches animal videos on Youtube and on Animal Planet. But the funny thing is, whenever she gets to see an animal face to face, a dog for an instance, she gets scared!

We don't have pets due to my asthma. But whenever they see animals on video, they're so amazed. Too bad, we can't have one in the house.

4y ago

You can actually. May mga dogs na hypoallergenic like shih tzu. Mom and sister ko po both asthmatic, pero we have three shih tzus. Di naman hinika. Sa pusa hinika yung kapatid ko

Yes my daughter got her first dog when she was 7months old 😊. Tuwang tuwa siya and nakikipaglaro pa.

Hi. Is it safe to have a 4 month old husky while pregnant po? I’m on my first trimester palang.

VIP Member

gusto nila kaso bawal talaga kaya mga native chicken lang alaga namin

VIP Member

at 4mos old, alam ko na YES.. nagpapakaen ng manok eh😅

My 1yo baby girl loves cat and butterfly. :)

VIP Member

Yes lalo na sa dogs namen.. ❤