What are your favorite go-to BAON recipes for your kids that are perfect for when you're running late?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sandwiches are the best for kids on the go. Easy to prepare plus you can have different varieties--from savoury to sweets. You can also make it more fun by using different shapes of sandwich cutters and make a bento sandwich which kids will surely love.

Sandwich and a sweet post-it note! Or a recreation of whatever's leftover... Last night's giniling becomes today's omelet! You might find this link helpful: https://ph.theasianparent.com/easy-back-to-school-lunches-kids-will-enjoy/

When my kids were still in a regular school (they are now homeschooled), I used to make sandwich spreads in advance i.e Chicken, Cheese Pimiento, Egg. Then every morning I just prepare a sandwich for them with some fruits :)

Sandwiches! My mom used to make me chicken, tuna, or egg sandwich spreads and puts them in tupperware containers inside the refrigerator so it's easy to prepare in the morning.

When I was still single, the baon I prepare my nieces and nephews sandwiches - peanut butter, cheezwhiz, ham and egg, tuna and nutella.

When I was in preschool, my mom used to prepare pandesal with keso as my baon. That's the quickest non junk food baon to prepare.

Growing up, my favorite used to be egg mayo sandwich. But now, my wife prepares cheesy pesto spread. Tastes so heavenly!

I find the following easy to prepare: Peanut butter sandwhich, pandesal with cheese, egg sandwhich.

I'm prefer to have mango float.