Your dream home...

What would your dream home look like?

Your dream home...
15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lots of Light, spacious view, common space big enough for us not to trip Over each other but not so big as to feel like we are in a warehouse. Spacious modern bathroom. Separate rooms for our hobbies like musical stuff, workshop etc . Well equipped kitchen with dining area good for having friends over. Simple comfortable furniture. Fun artwork. In walking distance of shops and cafes and nature walks .. library would be a bonus. Good Friends living in the neighborhood Effective temperature Controls. Excellent internet connection everywhere.

Read more
VIP Member

2-storey house with a balcony and a fireplace with a huge backyard for a garden and pool. I would very much love to settle in my hometown in the cordilleras or Tagaytay. Both are in the Philippines.

It would have lots of natural light coming in and sufficient space for the kids to run around. With many storage place as well, and a room for my clothes and vanity table

VIP Member

Small compact and High tech but with enough space to stretch. Nothing too big cos seriously damn hard to clean

TapFluencer

A big house with a big garden and lots of family activities in the house!

When I see this, the throught of Tsunami comes in my mind

TapFluencer

Facing the sea, watching the sunrise and sunset everyday.

TapFluencer

seriously never thought of it just being practical 😅

On a Clif looking over the sea or the Highlands

I’m happy with my home now