Stay at home moms, do you still dream of pursuing your careers someday?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I do not see myself doing the same kind of job as I was doing and again become part of the rat race. I used to feel sad about not be xble yo get back to my job but I guess that happened for good that after my baby I had to leave my job because willingly I would have never been able to do it. Now, I dream of doing something of my own. I wish to muster confidence and courage to start doing something of my own. Hope if happens soonest.

Read more

Yes, i really want to have my own income,my own salary, my own money. I don't want to be financially dependent sa hubby ko. After I gave birth hindi na ako nakabalik sa work ko. And i missed it so much. Kaso it breaks my heart naman leaving my daughter. I want also na ako mismu mag asikaso sa knya magbantay sa knya magpakain magturo. Dahil iba ang feeling pag nanjan ka talaga hands on sa anak mo nkakapanatag ng loob.

Read more

Although I miss working, impossible na siguro ngayon, maybe pag malaki na anak ko, maliit na business nalang to keep me busy. Being stay at home mom, nakakapagod, pero sulit naman pag tinititigan ko mga anak ko nawawala lahat pagod ko. Hindi rin kasi ako kampante pag sa yaya ang bata. Iba pa rin tayong mga ina 101% ang pag aalaga.

Read more

Of course, but not by going back to the corporate world. I've actually found my niche in the online world since I'm earning much more than what I used to earn when I was working in the corpo set up. I just need to explore more and find better and more generous clients who will let me hone my skills better.

Read more

Yes. Even as a stay-at-home mom, I still don't stop working so I can achieve the growth and fulfillment I want. Career woman talaga ako ever since. I just chose family over career but it doesn't hinder me to grow professionally because I also work from home.

8y ago

what's your work from home po? if you dont mind.. im pregnant with my first child. career woman din ako eversince pero I'm not sure if gusto ko pa bumalik sa corporate after giving birth. I want to be a hands-on mom sana. saka takot ako kumuha ng yaya..

Yes i do. Every now and then i have thoughts of returning to work so that i can study and work at the same time. But ill stop whenever i look at how young my boys are. I dont want to miss them growing up in the first few years.

Yes I contemplate of going back to the corporate world when my baby is old enough to be left at home with her nanny. I also want to have bigger salary.

Pumapasok sa isip ko yan kase mas mataas ang bigayan sa corporate. Mahirap lang kase sobrang attached na ko sa anak ko e.

Yes I will be a successful business lady one day

No. but I dream of pursuing my hobby :x