Your baby favourite lullaby songs??? ?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is not a lullaby but a song that I have made a lullaby for her. It goes as; Mumma loves you the most because you are the toast of my life... and I have weaved a few more lines to it. And the other one is the hymn, Silent night holy night, all is calm, all is sweet.....

They have also announced their https://bestdoctornearme.com/how-to-get-dead-skin-off-feet-5-methods-to-try/ cracker show timings and I will definitely go and attend their show when they’re in my home town.

Hi, I sing my own lullaby for my daughter. It has no lyrics but its a kind of a long hum that I sing to her every night. And now she also knows the hum and at times she hums it with me to sleep. :)

My daughter loves Nanhi kali sone chali and surmayee akhiyon mein nanha muna sapna... She also loves my bonney lies over the ocean and Lavender's blue dilly dilly in english

both my kids loved listening to the bedtime song 'the night is young and the stars are bright' from the popular baby show In The Night Garden :)

my son loves to hear chooti chooti gayiya and for my daughter its dheere se aaja re akhiyo mai.... and thandhi hawa yeh chandni suhani

Both my boys love Que sera sera... Since baby i have been singing it to them second choice would be Edelweiss.

VIP Member

I chant the hare krishna mahamantra and she loves me singing it to her which puts her to sleep..

my baby loves the I Love You song from Barney as well as twinkle twinkle at bedtime :)

My baby girl loves shivaji's gujarati lullaby "aabh ma ugel chandlo"..