screaming

Any working mum tend to scream and scream to your toddler...lately I am screaming at my toddler. She doesnt want to listen. I am tired seriously. I am a single mother, I do everything. Oh my god.

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Reading all the comments makes me feel like organizing online talk for mummy who is facing difficulties with toddlers. I have been teaching young children for 10 years now and have imparted many tips for parents. Would love to share.

3y ago

i would love to join and I seriously felt its important as most of us hav difficulties

Understand how frustrating it can be taking care of LO. But try ur best not to scream. Perhaps put a calming music as background and always distract yrself back to the music if LO makes u frustrated

dont scream or misbehave in front of her. child will copy what they are seeing, especially viewing parents as role model. if you are really losing your cool, vent out when your kid is not around

VIP Member

I think our patience is test every single day, plus their energy level is so high. It will be a tiring journey but it will keep getting better as they grow, Jiayou!

Screaming does not help at all. You can be firm in a more fimer tone, but don't scream. Only patience in explanation and patient teaching will help.

VIP Member

I saw that before but I always try to control and remind myself not to as our kids might pick this up and behave this way. Try your best Mummy.

VIP Member

same, tend to scream sometimes cause im rlly tired and all i wanted to do is for her to not make it any much more harder for me

U just need some me-time. Talk to someone make u feel better. 🤗 P.s: Me-time is not a selfish act, cos u r human too.

I think you should spend a one to one time talking to your kids like an adult. Teaches her what is right what is wrong.

Explain to her why it’s wrong instead of screaming. Screaming doesn’t work or help so what’s the point?