Screaming during 12 week pregnancy

I know it’s not good to be stress and scream during pregnancy but it’s so difficult to control when I have an active toddler on toll... I screamed when I’m at 12 week pregnancy.. now I feel regretful to not be able to control myself... will it affect my baby or affect baby’s hearing? Anyone scream during pregnancy before and had a healthy pregnancy? Care to share? Thank you.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your baby’s listening not developed yet at week 12, so confirm won’t affect baby’s hearing :) don’t worry too much. You do need to focus on regulating emotions though as frustration, stress and anxiety can affect baby’s development.

2y ago

Thank you so much for your reply and assurance, I appreciate it a lot ♥️

VIP Member

Don’t worry .. he don’t hurt . You are hurting to ur self , ur bp will increase . I know it’s so stressful dealing with toddlers and pregnancy and house chores .. must need helping hand . Take care mommy.

2y ago

Thank you so much for your encouragement, I really appreciate it! ♥️

VIP Member

You must be facing a lot of distress with your active toddler, I don’t really think it will impact your baby but you can ask your gynae on the next visit. Just an encouragement to keep going, 👍🏻

2y ago

Yes, it’s so difficult to be pregnant along with an active toddler... 😅 thank you so much ♥️

It won't affect your baby, but try to find a way to relieve stress for yourself. Hormones are haywire now but can try a healthier outlet to release like breathing techniques, hang in there!

2y ago

Thank you so much, I appreciate it a lot ♥️

VIP Member

I screamed a lot the whole pregnancy 😂 the hormone is just uncontrollable! Dont worry my baby is all good and urs will too!! 😁

2y ago

Ahh thank you so much for the assurance! It means a lot ♥️

TapFluencer

I do it throughout my pregnancy

2y ago

Hope we can both be less stressful 💪🏻