Stretch Marks Saviour

Wondering what will be the best remedies to recommend to prevent / reduce stretch marks? By which stage should one start applying to have the best effect?

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Actually we cant avoid stretch marks. it happen depend on our skin's elasticity. How elastic the skin when tummy getting bigger.. I start applying olive oil, petroleum jelly and lotion once I know I'm pregnant (never skip a day and keep applying frequently since I really afraid my tummy turns ugly😓) but still didnt works. it appear when I reach my 5 months. A friend of mine pregnant her 4th child n still dont have stretch marks. kinda jelaous.😅. but, even it cant be avoided, u still can reduce the scars by keep put on the moisturises (any product u choose. i suggest Palmer cocoa butter strecth mark lotion) atleast the strecth mark cant be uglier and itchy. ☺.. 1 more thing, dont scratch your tummy when it turns to be itchy. it can make stretch marks getting worst.

Baca lagi
5y ago

yup..apply asap. hihi the less u can do is to avoid the tummy become itchy.. hihi..if u scratch it, it will make the scar look unglier