circuit breaker

with the CB, can anybody accompany me for my appt? or only family members?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You've gotta double confirm with your clinic. Usually, it's only limited to one family member. My clinic is even stricter. They encourage pregger to go alone (if she is fit) as the safe social distance measurement in placed, if every pregger is accompanied by husband, the clinic will not be able to fit all. And husband is not allowed to enter the clinic, as well as the consultation room, they are advised to wait outside to avoid over crowded of people in a limited space. Also, the clinic will try their best to pre-arrange the appointment slot to reserve like half an hour for a patient, to avoid the waiting queue, and minimize the people in the clinic. So, make sure you be punctual.

Read more

Depends on the facility you're visiting. Sgh allows only one accompanying person for each patient. They screen all incoming visitors at the entrance and they have closed multiple entrances to ensure patients / visitors to be screened before entry.

Yes, depends on clinic. Mine only allowed patients (mothers) to go to the clinic during CB. Husbands not allowed. Before CB, only husbands were allowed.

Depends on your clinic. Best to call and check before you head down. For mount Elizabeth novena, max 1 accompanying member is allowed.

Super Mum

U check with ur clinic. Cos some clinic don’t allow companion while some allow only allow 1 companion .

I believe 1 accompanying person only, for CGH though. Best check the hospital website for details

Check w clinic. I believe most clinics allow the baby father to tag along.

VIP Member

Yes. Only 1 person... best is husband so they won’t question so much.

VIP Member

Depends on your clinic. For mine, only I am allowed into the clinic.

Super Mum

Usually 1 family member. Not sure about non family members