CB rules for kids

Are we allowed to take kids in neighborhood for a walk during Circuit breaker ? Any restriction of taking toys , stroller , etc ?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

If you really need to go out, everyone except infants needs to wear a mask. The more items you bring along, the more surface area to catch germs, which have now been shown to be able to linger in the air. Honestly, I used to bring my kids out for a walk in Feb, when things were not so bad, but I’ve completely stopped. To me, it’s not worth it at all. There are now so many children with COVID-19, and it’s heartbreaking.

Read more

I take a walk with my son daily. It really helps him spend his energy a bit, observing the world around him. We go on off peak hours. Around 8:30 AM so not many people. It’s hotter but we manage and there are much less people. I think you have to be safe and aware but getting fresh air/exercise is needed for the body and mind.

Read more

no gathering/loitering is allowed but exercising in public parks or open space stadiums is okay. so u can take your kids for a walk but i don’t think u can bring toys out and let them play outside, just take a walk get some fresh air and go home. all that aside, try not to leave the house if you don’t need to. stay safe!

Read more
VIP Member

Just stay home. I know it is very frustrating but please don’t risk the kids being exposed. There are getting more and more unliked cases. People are not showing any symptoms yet are tested positive. You’ll never know who did you bumped into

VIP Member

I would think it is just to stretch their legs for a very short while? It is definitely not recommended to go out at this point of time and the term "exercise" has been interpreted a bit too liberally.

VIP Member

Its allowed but dont do silly things like removing the stickers or barriers to playground or other common facilities. Also take extra precautions and stay home if possible.

We’ve been staying at home. I considered bringing LO to nearby park but decided not to, after reading neighbours’ messages about how packed it was 😔

Enforcement officer is getting stricter, so not very clear. But regardless, safe distancing pls. Stay safe.

VIP Member

Initially it was fine to do so but too many people are going out for walks without wearing masks :(

VIP Member

Please stay at home. With the increasing numbers lately. Your child's safety is more important