Will your gynae ask you on your first visit if you have had an abortion before? I don't want to reveal this piece of info in front of my mum in law, whom I am bringing with me to my first appointment. Gasp!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

They won't ask you about abortions directly, but I remember being asked if I had been pregnant before (includes stillbirths and miscarriages. Abortion is an induced miscarriage, so it's counted). It is actually more for your health than anything else. You could get your MIL to stay outside of the room instead of going into the room together.

Read more

No. Normally gynae will ask if this is your first pregnancy and any family history of serious illness e.g. high blood pressure. If this will be your 2nd baby, gynae will ask if there is any complication or issue during the previous pregnancy.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1502)

thanks