14 Replies

Arrange for pre natal massage (certified) the massage will help them a lot . In the mean time do some gentle massage for her with bio oil , ask her to lie on her side not flat down . This will help ease at least a little pain . You can learn how to do it from the pre natal massage professional as well so you can do it daily and they do it monthly .

Prenatal massage! Lifesaver for me cos I had lower back pain since 8w and it’s horrible. Waited till 20w and also gynae approval before I started on my once in 2 weeks prenatal massage journey now at 30w and my lower back has no pain. But I’m still experiencing the other usual aches n pains everywhere which is the norm

Please remember to check with gynae too! Cos I heard low placenta can’t do massage! Take care!

I had a belly belt that helped a lot on the weight strain on my back. Find out from the gynae during the next visit, they can assess the situation and provide better tips.

I read one can only wear it for few hours only as it's not so good for the baby?

I also having the same problem. Purchase belly support and it help alot with my back and the belly. You can get it from taobao some you could get it less than 10.

I read it's not so good for the baby. One can only wear it for few hours only.

See gync! And if possible try to help your wife massage everyday. Otherwise, go for pre-natal massage 😀

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/pregnancy-problems-back-pain

VIP Member

While most will say it's common, I would also suggest that your wife consults the gynae...

VIP Member

You can try Pre-Natal Massage or get Pregnancy Pillow to help support your Wife. 😊

Prenatal massage would help... i start getting mine at week 20

Super Mum

Put some medicated oil..... and massage her gently..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles