Why does my husband want to make love when I am ill? Is he serious?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It might seem annoying but I reckon he just wants to be close to you despite you not feeling well. It is more desirable for some if the object of their pursuit is unavailable, in this case you being sick and feeling vulnerable could very well be arousing to your husband. I don't think it's anything particularly negative haha. Just tell your husband in a nice way that you love him but you don't feel up for sex and will not be able to fully enjoy him because you're sick. You could also tell him that you don't want to spread germs to him.

Read more

It could either be that 1) he's just trying to be affectionate, or 2) he's really wants to do it There's no problem with the first scenario, but if he insists that you make love while you're ill, then it could be a little problematic. If you're not in the mood to do it, just say so. If he still continues to push for it, then that could mean he's selfish. Remember, the difference between sex between couples and rape is consent. If he doesn't have your consent and he forces you to have sex with him, then that's rape.

Read more

When it comes to SEX, rather when the drive takes on too strongly, we want it at any cost.. While I understand you are unwell, are you really that ill not to have sex? Btw sex is a great way to feel better and pepped up when you feeling low and have those headaches.. If you are seriously in a bad condition, Im sure your husband would understand and let it go. If he cant see your condition, he needs to be pushed and made aware of the same... PUSHED AWAY.. :)

Read more

I agree with above comments that he might be just trying to be affectionate or it could be possible he doesn't know how ill you are. So just tell him that you don't feel like doing anything and that how sick you are. It's a concern if he still doesn't understand, tell him frankly how selfish you find his behaviour and then let him explain himself.

Read more

Hi!pls talk to him!becoz he might not know whats going on in your head or how you feel don’t just push him away or it could lead to cheating unless you are in the condition you cannot have sex at all if its just like headaches and tired it actually helps to reduce !!try it good luck!

Of course he's absolutely serious! It means that it doesn't bother him that you're not feeling well, he wants to be with you irregardless. If you're not open to it or not feeling well enough for it, definitely let him know, and I'm sure he'll understand.

Is that his fetish? Maybe he's not aware that you're really not feeling well. Maybe he's that insensitive. Better think of it that way than thinking thay he's a sick old bastard.

ah, been through that. just tell him openly about it. he doesn't know what's on your head. and don't over react, nor support him for love when sick. and don't spread the sickness

Lol I'm not laughing for me I'm not sick I'm just pregnant and I'm not in the mood for sex at all I just want a peaceful sleep and he doesn't understand at all

- I Remember When I Was Pregnant I Wasnt In The Mood At All But He Was All The Time Of Course But After I Had My Baby My Sex Drive Was Craaazy Lol