Why is it called morning sickness... Feels more like night sickness instead.. Feel more nausea at night.

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

lol this is so true, it happened to me all the time when i woke up in late or midnight. might it'll be a cautious or something bad to come. all the bad thoughts are really sacred me. so i decided to do some chitchats with the doctors through internet in a mobile application, named Halodoc. There's a lot of doctors that having certified to do some clinical act and give you best advice to keep healthy.

Read more
VIP Member

It is called morning sickness as the nausea is likelier to occur in the morning. However, the feeling may last throughout the day. Don't worry though, as these symptoms tend to disappear by the end of the first trimester for most pregnant women. http://sg.theasianparent.com/10-tips-to-cure-morning-sickness/

Read more

True. Probably called morning sickness is because you wake up with an empty tummy after a 7-9 hour sleep and this makes you feel light headed. Some mummies to be get it any time during the day inspite of it being called morning sickness!

Lol - morning sickness is definitely the worst thing possible. It is called morning sickness because the symptoms are more likely to occur early in the day, but they can occur at any time. :)

Its very trueeee! Mine is happened all the time..haha..its just might be a terms but in reality is every woman has different experience!😊

It could be due to tiredness accumulate throughout the day and make you feel nausea at night. If you feel so do tuck in your bed earlier.

Am dying ryt now I can't sleep, I ate early today do that the nausea won't be intense.... Am dying

It not only morning sickness, it can happen for the whole day... About 2 days now I couldn't eat properly

5y ago

Same thing with me

I had it throught the day. It doesn't matter what it is called. It just makes you puke. Haha!

I feel it through out the day. I cant even eat anymore. Bedrrst since day 1of pregnancy hay