Night sickness

Any mommies here had night sickness instead of morning sickness? 🥲 This is my #2 and I tend to get nauseated at night , throwing up at times. During my first pregnancy, I didn't had any nausea and it was rather smooth sailing 🤣 this #2 is sometimes so picky with whatever I eat that I tend to be cautious. Any ways we can avoid this night sickness 😂 I'm turning 12 weeks in a week.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i got morning sickness throughout the whole day, and i gave up on my job cos i got my morning sickness as early as 5 weeks into pregnancy.. couldnt even eat at all, or whenever i eat i will vomit it out back, and i cannot walk for a long period of time due to excessive nauseous and dizziness.. so now I just bed rest and hope that my 2nd trimester would be better..

Read more

I do have night sickness too 🥲 it gets so bad that I cannot seem to eat and lost weight. Seems like our edd are quite near each other. Turning 11 weeks in a few days. Doctor prescribed me nausea medication, my days are better with it. Looking forward for second trimester, jiayou 😊

2y ago

Thank you! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy and labour too dear ❤️my edd is 18 Jan 😊

yes it’s normal. suck on a candy.. hopefully yours will go away when you reach second trimester, almost there!

thank you mummies!! hopefully it ends soon hahaha!! it's not that bad at the moment just hate vomiting 🤣

Same here ! The anti nausea meds helped for me, so ask your gynae for them if you haven’t. Jia you!

Yes I always feel like puking after dinner time and its always after dinner.