Not morning sickness, is night sickness

I’m getting a really good daytime these days but once it reaches the night, I start to get nauseas and vomit again. Had my HL milk at 2am and threw up in bed at 3am. Anyone is having night sickness instead of morning sickness?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I also having night sickness. I try to reduce the intake of my food. Take in 2 interval. 1 is normal dinner time another will be somehow before slp. As I can't slp if I am hungry. Don't take milk for the time being during first trimester. I avoid and get better. Diff ppl have diff food that they cannot consume.

Read more
5y ago

Yes I am avoiding milk for awhile. Too disgusted by the vomit taste and smell from last night already.

Same here... Perfectly fine during daytime but around 5pm, the nausea feeling starts and last thru the night ... I do track what I eat during lunch and notice that if I cut down my carbohydrates intake in the afternoon, it is not that bad...

VIP Member

Yes, morning sickness can occur anytime in the day and may last for longer than just a 'morning'. it's due to the fluctuating hormones that your body have yet to get used to

VIP Member

Normal..mine was 24h. Had to put plastic bags at every corner of the house cause scared cant make it to toilet in time

5y ago

😭 jiayou

I feel you... morning sickness is a lie. In fact its actually all-day and all-night sickness.

5y ago

Now we care for to survive through the day than anything else 🤮

VIP Member

Yes, my friend has perfect mornings but after 6pm her vomiting starts

5y ago

Sama sama! 🤮

is normal. Let ur gynae knw