MIL!!!!

Who hates their mil? ?‍♀️ Always scold my children when bad mood. Good mood will say "come ah ma love u" damn pissed off with her. I cooked porridge for my 8 month old boy but he don't like to eat. She will comment "aiya your mummy don't know how to cook lah" she never put this, never put that. What the f she know I never put. When my helper said, mom got put. She LL. Change and say "aiya, you must cook like this & like that" ? damn irritated when I hear her voice.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I won't say hate but not appreciated. For example, bought new phone for her recently because my wife said her mother's phone bit old. What did I get? She said the phone is heavy. Is 180g heavy? I don't know. Anyway, I believe ladies will put their phone in their handbag. Walked to and fro for 5km from hotel to get her favorite bread during holidays as she didn't like the dinner. Bought 2 in case she not enough. What I got was buy so many. 😂 Actually my wife also same as her. 😂 She asked me to buy sanitary pad for her. I bought two packets since on promotion. What I got was why buy different type and two packets some more. I have checked with the Retail Assistant and was told change packaging before I bought. 😂 My mother cooked for her since we married but sometimes she will say her favorite dish not spicy enough. I told her my mother has to cater for the majority (my siblings and their spouse) as all don't take too spicy and her spicy tolerance is very high. Lots more but period here. 😂

Read more