MIL!!!!

Who hates their mil? ?‍♀️ Always scold my children when bad mood. Good mood will say "come ah ma love u" damn pissed off with her. I cooked porridge for my 8 month old boy but he don't like to eat. She will comment "aiya your mummy don't know how to cook lah" she never put this, never put that. What the f she know I never put. When my helper said, mom got put. She LL. Change and say "aiya, you must cook like this & like that" ? damn irritated when I hear her voice.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

🙋mine would say nonsense to baby like your papa or mama dont care about you; why your mama so lazy never change your diaper (it was like 1min after baby poop and we know there's more to come); why are you crying are you hungry (when she just had her feed 10mins ago). And the best thing? She didnt want to acknowledge that my baby is calling "mama"! Keep asking her why you keep getting hungry keep saying mam mam🙄 i would tell her off. why dont they realise what they say would affect baby's growth and development? Babies may seem too young ro understand but they do!

Read more
4y ago

SAME 🖐