Which do you prefer for your toddlers? Crib or play yard?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Play yard but can ur toddler stay in the play yard? My boy just turned 9 Mths. We have a whole room of toys for him.. but he can't stay inside more than 1+ hrs. He needs to get out of the room to roam about in the house

Same with Elle and Joey, we also prefer play yard because my daughter can move freely even with all her toys. She also naps in her play yard in the afternoon and there are times that I join her there for a nap.

If i had to choose between both, ill go with a play yard. Definetly has more space. If its a crib, i would think later on you would have to again purchase a play yard.

Play yard as it's much bigger than a crib. My daughter enjoyed crawling/walking in it compared to her crib. Actually since we had a play yard, we never used our crib.

We prefer play yard as it is bigger and my child can move around. The crib is too small for her to walk, crawl and play. Even I can fit in the play yard. Haha

Play yard definitely. Let them have their freedom to run, crawl or roll around in a huge space.

VIP Member

None. I prefer my child not to be confined in a play area and roam free

Play yard, so she'll be able to move freely. :)

Playmat is the best. I let them crawl around.

None! Bare minimum is the best :)