Qoo10 Vs Shopee

Which is good, qoo10 or shopee?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Both have different user interfaces and price structures. Qoo10 also lists by shopes, while shopee lists by individual items. If you’re starting out, I would recommend searching for the item you want on both sites, and seeing which site/app you like using more. For me, I tend to use shopee more, but there are some things that I buy on qoo10, because it consistently has better prices for those things. And some qoo10 sales are pretty good.

Read more
VIP Member

Shopee. Can chat the seller straight and get notify pretty quick. No need to keep login in. Best part... Can do a refund when item is not received / faulty.

I personally opt for Shopee over Qoo10 as the Qoo10 interface is very difficult to navigate. You need to spend a good amount of time to get the hang of it.

If you want to save more on your purchases, Qoo10 is the better place to shop. If you prefer to have items delivered fast, then go with Shopee.

Bought some things that claim to be real but was fake on Qoo10. So I’ve started using Shopee more. Cash back are good too

TapFluencer

I use both though Shopee perhaps more often for the small items

Shoppee is cheaper whereas qoo10 faster shipping time

VIP Member

Love them both! Depends on item to items.

Shopee most days but Qoo10 for wetwipes

Whichever one sells the thing I want