15 Replies

In South East Asia, if you want to try some place that is not the beaches of Thailand or Indonesia, you can try the beautiful island of Boracay in the Philippines. I've been there as a single girl and it was downright fun with the plethora of bars and clubs and I will be heading there again in December with my man and I'd expect it to be a different kind of fun - dining by the beach, dancing and lazing around. You can also try sea sports and adventure stuff there as well.

VIP Member

I'd choose a beach destination. I personally loved the Maldives. My cousin went to Mauritius for her honeymoon. It depends on the type of holiday both of you enjoy. Decide if you'd prefer shopping, sight-seeing, adventure or relaxation/spiritual to be the main focus and narrow down destinations from there. What works for one might not work for the other. Otherwise, you could do the spin-the-globe thing to decide on a random place to go!

India has wonderful places such as Kerala, Rajasthan and Kashmir that perfect for honeymoons. You can choose any one destination or a combination depending on the time you have and your budget. Each place has its own charm and its own little culture which will surely mesmerise you.

I will choose Japan! As both me and my husband love Japan culture so it is the best destination. There is no right or wrong place to go. You may have to discuss with your other half on what both of you like and choose a place where it can accommodate to both of your likes.

We went for honeymoon to Phuket and absolutely loved it!! We opted for a pool villa that was right by the ocean. The highlights were watching sunset right from the pool and walking along the beach. The property was really awesome!! Wish to go again in the future.

Being for India, I would suggest one can go to Goa, Kashmir, Himachal and even to Ladakh if you are an adventurous couple. And if you like it to be prim and proper, then you can go to Shimla and stay at Wild Flower Hall. It will be an experience of its kind.

I vote for Maldives. The sceneries are just breathtaking. There are a lot of things you can do in Maldives as a couple: tour to Male, snorkeling, dolphin watching, sky diving and etc. I went with my husband and the experience was an unforgettable one.

Depends on what you're into. Boracay and Palawan in the Philippines have the best beaches if you're into tropical getaways. :) If you want a cooler climate, however and exploring a new city/culture, Hong Kong, SG, or Japan would be good options. :)

I would recommend a beach destination such as Koh Samui. Its the best of all worlds, great sea sports, amazing seafood and a paradise for massages. The beach resorts and beach villas in Koh Samui are ideal for a honeymoon.

If your budget allows, go to Europe! Florence, Italy is gorgeous as there are many beautiful sceneries there. You could even walk and enjoy the sunset, or even have a delicious dinner together in the streets of Paris!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles