Where is the best place to buy weaning food in SG?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For dried food such as snacks, juices, biscuits, finger food, and etc., I purchase them from VitaKids as they carry variety of brands and more choices. There are many branches across Singapore. For vegetables and fruits, I normally buy from ZenXin under organic section in NTUC/Giant/ColdStorage. For meat and fishes, you can check out the lists suggested from here http://sg.theasianparent.com/where-to-find-organic-food-stores-in-singapore/ I buy non-hormone, no-antibiotics chicken from KeeSong online store. The chicken is called Sakura Chicken.

Read more

I got most of my stuff from NTUC cos they have good offers and good range of baby stuffs.. and quite a number of affordable goodies and nice brand for baby.. and normally they have lots of promotion and sometime I tend to try out new baby food from baby fair.. u could try to follow some baby fair pages from facebook to get updates on when and where they have fairs going on and u can head down and try lots of new and nice baby food from all over the place.. And good deal also and some are organic baby food too...

Read more

For me, I get my snacks and utensils from 1010 Mother & Child Essentials at City Square Mall. They will give you a discount of 5% (or was it 10%) if you show them your baby bonus card. For fruits, since I work next to Suntec, it's been a norm for me to buy Japanese fruits from the nearby Japanese supermart in Suntect. My mother buys the vegetables when she does her marketing. I haven't started on meat/fishes yet but we'll most likely buy from the market too

Read more

I usually buy from ntuc finest cause it is just opposite my place. N their prices are usually more attractive than Cold Storage as well as those baby shops

VIP Member

I just buy from cold storage or any supermarket. My preference is Bellamy for cereal and rafferty garden for food packs