Where is the best place in singapore to find cheap diapers?

62 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think Chinese medical halls sell diapers at a lower price than major supermarket chains. However be careful of the origin of manufacture because for me I use mamy poko and I find that NTUC tend to sell made in Thailand version while medical halls sell the Indonesia one. To me there is a difference in the quality. The cheapest diapers I have gotten so far is always from carousell. Parents who are trying to clear stocks as their babies have outgrown the sizes.

Read more
8y ago

Yes. N I realised medical halls though cheaper for instant Huggies but their Huggies are from msia n cutting etc are diff for sg

Usually I get my diapers online via redmart or qoo10. If you have time you can wait for qoo10 coupon codes (www.qoo10.sg) Sometimes they have codes like spend 60 off 10 etc. Redmart (redmart.com) occasionally have baby items on sale. For first time users via referral you can get $10 off your first purchase and if you purchase more than $60 it is free delivery

Read more
VIP Member

Jin Tai Tong, they have a few outlets - Boon Keng, Marine Parade and more. It is a chinese medicine hall that sells baby stuff like diapers, formula, shampoo, toothpaste etc. If you buy from them and bring back the diaper empty plastic bag, they will give you $0.50 off the next diaper purchase.

I can said depends on the brand u looking for I got mine Goon diaper from Japan on Bbwarehouse and they have good offer if u buy more and their delivery is fast and also somethings Lazada have very good offer.. and sometime if u keen on mammypoko u can try CK or seng song too.. they got good offer..

If you don't want to be carrying them home, you might want to buy in bulk online like Redmart, they usually have promotions. And of course, baby fairs would be a good place to buy them cheap too. But they can get crowded and uncomfortable. So I would choose online. Try Redmart, Carousell and Qoo10.

Try shopee - great saving and coins to collect plus free delivery; cheaper than baby fair : need to check for promotion ( I bought pampers 4packs x 40 pcs = $44.90 - $10 ( first time buyer ) = $34.90 : about $0.21 per pcs

Very hard to answer you. Different baby items sell for the lowest price on different platforms. You can check out loviya.com to see which platform is selling the cheapest for a particular baby item.

Go for jin tai mart or jin tai tong. I just bought mammy poko 2 pkt with a discount of 1 dollar. U can go check it out the price. I'm using m tape diaper it's selling at 18 dollar before discount

VIP Member

Shopee! Especially now with 11.11 Shopee Shake, get all the coins and use them to redeem vouchers - discounts are stackable with discounted price, credit card promo and promo codes/voucher codes!

Jintaitong. CK. sometimes Redmart. Qoo10 selling by carton, sometimes they give out coupons and it's pretty cheap. Lazada also have baby sales from time to time.