Where is the best place to buy children clothes in SG? Any recommended outlet?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Department stores like Metro, Robinsons, Marks&Spencer and BHG are good places to start. They carry a myriad of brands and I often see things on sale at these stores. Plus, they usually have children and baby accesories and necessities selling side by side the clothes if you need to get other things besides clothes. If you sign up for membership with these department stores, you can get more discounts.

Read more
VIP Member

I am a sucker for Bon point - but it's just so darn expensive! Pumpkin patch and Ralph Lauren and Zara stock really nice stuff too. I prefer to go shopping for her when I travel though, Singapore is just really expensive! For example I picked up like 10 baby outfits from HongKong Zara during a sale for about $100 SGD! For unbranded clothes I like FOX kids.

Read more

Depends on what you are looking for. Are you brand conscious? I've bought cheap home wears for my kids from pasar malams and in Chinatown :-) Uniqlo and H and M has a lot of really nice and cheap options too. Try Uniqlo and go to their "damaged" rack section. You will be able to find slightly damaged item in rock bottom prices :-)

Read more

Kiddy palace causeway point is good... metro paragon, causeway point is good too... mothercare at harborfront there's quite a huge selection.. takashimaya kids department w great selection... And online shopping for kids wear is good too there's like a lot of promotion going on too...

Try and order on Lazada if you want to spend less i just ordered Swaddles and baby girl dress fabrics is really soft and its good Quality for the price ,if your not cutting down on spending Cotton on ,H&M,M&Spencer are my Favarite place!

Fox. During sales period is quite affordable. Cotton On H&M And those pasar malam, you get those sleeveless and shorts. Quite good for sg weather to wear at home. I will mix around to wear so it doesnt look so ugly

Read more

For me personally, Vivocity is my "danger" zone. There's H&M kids, Zara kids, Mango kids, and so much more kids section on the level 2. I would never ever fail to buy something for my kids if I am at Vivocity

I buy the “uncle” singlet from the market for home wear. Else it’ll be h&m, mothercare or shopee.

5y ago

hahahahah me too!!.

H&M kids and Mothercare. Nice designs, practical and not expensive. Remember, kids grow very fast.

VIP Member

Uniqlo n Fox are our faves! Kiddy Palace also has a great selection