Cheap baby cot

Where to get cheap baby cot? Is it necessary to get brand new?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if you’re not fussy, you can head over to carousell & find babycot under the free listing. I personally had a specific babycot i wanted but it cost over $1.2k for a brand new (unreasonable to me) so i sourced out at carousell & managed to get it at a steal for $200! Still in good condition & able to facilitate baby till they are at 36months :)

Read more

Can get from Carousell/Ikea/sales on shopee. I personally think not necessary to get brand new as some babies don’t sleep for long. Just get a new mattress and as long as the condition is fine, it should be alright :)

VIP Member

can try Ikea. or in Facebook groups under blessing..some mummy will list to to bless out. if you are the type that is. very ocd and you have brand in mind, then go for the brand new cot.

VIP Member

You can also try Qoo10, Kiddy Palace and also IKEA. They have affordable options. Not necessary, as long as the bedding is new and you do a one time wipe down :)

hi mummy! i got baby cot from carousell. you can check for lightly used ones and just buy a new mattress. that's what i did :) take care!

I bought new one from Palette Box, they got the sweet dreams 10 in 1 or 7 in 1. Price between $200 - 300++ for cot + mattress

Ikea having sales mothercare extend for their sale if u don't mind maybe from blessings group just have to sanitize them

VIP Member

Carousell gt ppl selling or blessing if u dun mind. If u planning hav few kids, can consider get the new one☺️

VIP Member

Hi I have a baby cot have used for 1 month hardly if you want let me know .. light weight bed side cot foldable ..

VIP Member

Carousell is a good option, many let go mint condition cots at very low price