Cheap newborn clothes

Other than shopee where else I can get cheap baby clothes?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Got my newborn clothes from carousell free items! Some are hand me downs unused. ( not for fussies ) what me & my partner did was we sort out the ones we like & look relatively new & gave them a good wash! The ones that has stains, we donated :) newborn grows out of the clothes fast so we didn’t want the $ to go to waste 🤣

Read more
VIP Member

bugis/Waterloo street has an old school shop near the temples that carries all sorts of newborn/baby clothes and supplies. bukit timah plaza and beauty world too!

Got my basics from ntuc! The rest on shopee and mostly from amk, the old school aunty shops in market. Alternatively, IMM’a cotton on kids is really cheap too!

if I am not wrong at ubi there is one but I forget the address cotton on kids also on sales kiddy palace or mothercare price are the same

VIP Member

Cheapest always online , or else you can check in cotton on kiddy palace kidz mostly they put sales that time more cheaper

You may try those makeshift stalls outside the neighborhood shops. Do note that different products on different day.

VIP Member

You can look out at FB mummy group.. sometime mummy do sell away at cheaper price

you can also try carousell. there are alot of unused baby clothes sold there

VIP Member

I think you can try H&M, Kiddy Palace, their price quite affordable.

TapFluencer

Carousell and FB Marketplace