When do you think is the right time to get married? And at what age?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yeah, I would agree with Charm. It's not about the age. What matters most is your commitment to your soon-to-be spouse and the commitment to yourself to endure whatever it takes once you have said YES to take on the responsibility of a lifetime.

when you are financially stable,.and ready to take responsibility as a wife and parent.. age is just a number but i prefer before 30 pra okay and mas healthy ka pa magbuntis and manganak..ng kinasal ako 29, after few days 30 na ako.hehe..thank God nbuntis naman agad😇

When I have a job in my twenties, I said to myself that I want to get married and have a child at 27 years old. So I prayed to God, and it was an answered prayer.

In ny opinion, When you've already made yourself financially and emotionally ready to get married, there is no right and wrong time.

"If you want to, and when you're ready" years old. Depende kasi sa couple, kung kelan yung right time for them. As long as they're on the same page.

the best age is up to you really. the right time to get married is when you think that you're ready to take the plunge.

VIP Member

ako bet ko 23 pataas, pero wag naman 30+ para diba habang maaga pa and you still look good on your photos

Pag ready kana..physically an mentally..nag dedepende na yan kung ano ang age na gusto mo

VIP Member

Any age as long as both independent and financially stable

VIP Member

There is no right age. You'll know it sa sarili mo kapag ready ka na.