When do we stop formula feeding ?

73 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

PURE TRADITIONAL HEALER, LOVE SPELLS CASTER HERBS WHICH ADHERE TO THE INTERNATIONAL NORMS AND VALUES CALL ME ON:+(27)797022131 Powerful Spiritual Traditional Herbalist Healer., A GENUINE WITCH WOULD KNOW SPELLS HAS BEEN CAST BEFORE THEY CAST YOUR SPELL AND BE ABLE TO PENETRATE ANY SPELL BARRIER! PLEASE NOTE THAT MY SPELLS ARE BASED ON AFRICAN TRADITIONAL HEALING AND A BELIEF IN THE MYSTICAL. RESULTS VARY FROM INDIVIDUAL TO INDIVIDUAL. ARE YOU FEELING TOTALLY HELPLESS MARRIAGES/ DIVORCE/ LOST LOVE, WIN LOTTO WIN COURT CASE PASS EXAMS SPELLS CASTER AND FINANCIALLY DOWN AM HERE TO HELP YOU??? CALL DR SUNGU & MAMA AMIRA+(concealed information) EMAIL: ([email protected].. *Powerful love spell. *Revenge of the raven curse. *Break up spells. *Magic spells. *Protection spell. *Curse removal. *Remove negative energy. *Curse spells. +(concealed information) *Spiritual cleansing. witchcraft healers. *Hex removal. *Spiritual healing spell. *Wicca witchcraft. *Good luck charm. *Break up spells. *Magic love spells *Sangoma traditional medicine. *Gay love spell. *Real magic spells. *The spell to defeat your rival. +(concealed information) *Fertility spells. *Divorce spell. *Marriage spells. *Native healer. *Traditional healer. +(concealed information) *Herbalist. *Fortune teller. Web.. https://www.amira-osinde. co.za [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image
1y ago

HOW I GOT THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBER FROM A SPELL CASTER: I am a 59-year-old IT worker and it was going to be our 25-year wedding anniversary but we had no money to celebrate it. I was given an assignment in the office so I went online to search for answers then I saw testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, I was very interested to win too so I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214. Lord Bubuza responded, saying he will cast a spell and reveal the lottery winning numbers with his spiritual powers. I provided the items He needed to cast the spell and he gave me 6 numbers after casting the spell. I was so confident of winning so I went to a convenience store and bought a $10 Jumbo Bucks ticket from Gate City Express on East Lee Street in Greensboro and went home. I sat outside and scratched the ticket. When I saw that I won $1,000,000. My name is Licette Griffin, How can I thank Lord Bubuza enough? Are you a lottery game