When do we stop formula feeding ?

75 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I lost my money to online scammers through crypto investment, I never thought I could ever retrieve back my money again but I decided to give it a try after my Inlaw introduced me to this incredible honest hacker that she had worked with to retrieve back her bitcoin when she mistakenly sent it to a wrong wallet address when trying to make payment to someone, so when I brought up the issue of me loosing money to an online investment in a dinner at my place she was curious to hear how it happened and it turned out she still had the hackers contact which she provided me with later on, I reached out the next morning and provided the transaction hash, wallet address of the scammers and the website, I was surprised after receiving the first half of my money within just 48 hours and the rest is being traced back to the second wallet address I made payment to, Jamesmckaywizard and his team brought back my hope of living back to life because I never thought of what I could have done if I wasn’t able to recover this money back, this includes my retirement funds, I’m so grateful to the team for their effort and good service, if you're encountering same issue kindly reach out to them on the provided details bellow: Email: [email protected] What's App:+1 (507) 414-7049

Read more

German passport+1 (901) 878-9747 Travel Visa +1 (901) 878-9747 Germans +1 (901) 878-9747 Passports of the European Union European Union +1 (901) 878-9747 buy y second passport online Australia whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 buy passport online whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 camouflage passport buy online whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 buy cash passport online whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 buy german passport online whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 buy or renew passport online with genuine methods buy passport cover online whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 buy passport online reviews whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 buy passport photos online whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 where to get passport whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 cheap flights whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 Buy canadian passport online whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 Travel visa canada whatsapp: +1 (901) 878-9747 Drivers license in Utah whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 Drivers license in Texas whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 Drivers license in Kentucky whatsapp:+1 (901) 878-9747 https://www.generalbanknotes.com/license/ https://approvedocs.com/buy-drivers-license-online/ https://www.generalbanknotes.com/contact/ Mail: [email protected] Message: [email protected] WhatsApp+1 (901) 878-9747 WhatsApp +1 (562) 645-6793

Read more

BITCOIN RECOVERY IS VERY MUCH REAL, AM A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!! I was actually fooled and scammed over ( $753,000 ) by someone I trusted with my funds through a transaction we did and I feel so disappointed and hurt knowing that someone can steal from you without remorse after trusting them, so I started searching for help legally to recover my stolen funds and latter came across a lot of Testimonials about JAMESMCKAYWIZARD, an agent who helps in recovering lost funds, which I can tell has helped so many people who had contacted him regarding such issues and without a questionable doubt their funds was returned back to their wallet in a very short space of time, it took the expert 48hours to help me recover my funds and the best part of it all was that the scammers was actually located and arrested by local authorities in his region which was very relieving. Hope this helps as many people who have lost their hard earned money to scammers out of trust, you can reach him through the link below for help to recover your scammed funds and thank me later. Email Address: [email protected] WhatsApp: +1 (507) 414-7049

Read more

A few months ago, I was swindled off $378,000 worth of BTC, I was coined by someone who pretended to be a Forex trader online and convinced me to invest in cryptocurrency. I couldn’t withdraw my profits or my initial investment and he kept requesting more fees, to cut the story short I lost all my money which was very depressing for me. While I was confiding with my colleagues at work about the whole situation, I was referred to SpyWeb, a trustworthy group of developers and hackers who could help me recover my stolen funds and help me get these scammers. Without any doubt, I contacted SpyWeb and provided all the information, including their wallet addresses. To my surprise, SpyWeb was able to recover my money in 72 hours which was unbelievable, I’m super excited because I didn’t imagine ever getting back my money. I’ll advise others out there to seek more knowledge before investing in cryptocurrency and if you’ve been in my situation, you should reach out to SpyWeb. They can assist you to recover your money. Reach SpyWeb Via E-Mail: Spyweb@Cyberdude(.)com & Contact@Spyweb(.)tech Telegram: @SpyWebCyber

Read more

HOW I GOT THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBER FROM A SPELL CASTER: I am a 59-year-old IT worker and it was going to be our 25-year wedding anniversary but we had no money to celebrate it. I was given an assignment in the office so I went online to search for answers then I saw testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, I was very interested to win too so I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214. Lord Bubuza responded, saying he will cast a spell and reveal the lottery winning numbers with his spiritual powers. I provided the items He needed to cast the spell and he gave me 6 numbers after casting the spell. I was so confident of winning so I went to a convenience store and bought a $10 Jumbo Bucks ticket from Gate City Express on East Lee Street in Greensboro and went home. I sat outside and scratched the ticket. When I saw that I won $1,000,000. My name is Licette Griffin, How can I thank Lord Bubuza enough? Are you a lottery gamer? Contact him via website: Lordbubuzamiraclework.com or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Read more

‘’I need back my money’’.. ‘’ I need my family back’’ that was the only thoughts I had for months and thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , I got back my family and my money .. I was depressed for months as my husband and 5year old left me to go live with his mum cos I used all our savings to invest in crypto investment company, took a loan and sold my car too in a bid to pay the withdrawal fees I was desperate very desperate and I nearly lost everything but thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , he recovered my £861k from those heartless scammers .. it’s a long story but at the end I was happy , I am forever grateful to him.. This has made me to cross paths with him through a review on here and am writing this review here in hope that it will help someone out there , if you’ve been in a similar situation please reach out to Albert Gonzalez Wizard, he is a very competent and reliable hacker . The contact details are as follow , email: [email protected] or [email protected] whatsapp +31685248506 AND Telegram:  +31685248506

Read more
1y ago

HOW I GOT THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBER FROM A SPELL CASTER: I am a 59-year-old IT worker and it was going to be our 25-year wedding anniversary but we had no money to celebrate it. I was given an assignment in the office so I went online to search for answers then I saw testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, I was very interested to win too so I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214. Lord Bubuza responded, saying he will cast a spell and reveal the lottery winning numbers with his spiritual powers. I provided the items He needed to cast the spell and he gave me 6 numbers after casting the spell. I was so confident of winning so I went to a convenience store and bought a $10 Jumbo Bucks ticket from Gate City Express on East Lee Street in Greensboro and went home. I sat outside and scratched the ticket. When I saw that I won $1,000,000. My name is Licette Griffin, How can I thank Lord Bubuza enough? Are you a lottery game

I’m writing to raise awareness regarding a recent incident involving my leveraged wallets. Unfortunately, I fell victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam which resulted in the loss of a substantial amount of funds. Understandably, I developed a sense of apprehension and became distrustful towards potential solutions. However, after researching reputable online options and considering positive user reviews, I decided to trust the services of Craker Cyberdude, available at crakercyberdude.space. I am incredibly glad to inform you that Craker Cyberdude was able to recoup a significant portion of my stolen assets. Their expertise and assistance have provided me with much-needed peace of mind. As a result, I wanted to bring this to your attention in order to raise awareness of their capabilities and the help they can offer to those facing similar situations. I strongly recommend opening a thorough case with Craker Cyberdude as soon as possible. They can be contacted at cracker cyberdude com for immediate assistance.

Read more

POWERFUL Voodoo Death Spells, 《+277)87022131》 Effective lost love spells caster | Bring Back Lost Lover In Connecticut, Dr SUNGU Voodoo Death Spells Black Magic Revenge Spells Death sleep spells to revenge wicked enemies In Ontario New York Finland POWERFUL Voodoo Death Spells, 《+277)87022131》 Effective lost love spells caster | Bring Back Lost Lover In Connecticut, Dr Kawere Voodoo Death Spells Black Magic Revenge Spells Death sleep spells to avenge wicked enemies In Ontario New York Finland Brooklyn Manhattan. aware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, USA Return lost love spells Canada} LoVe spells in Denmark +, revenge spells caster in CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK. South Africa Instant Voodoo Revenge spells Casting in USA CAnada Australia South Africa. Web..https://www.amira-osinde.co.za [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

If you suspect ur card, email & password, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Accounts has been hacked, you need to Recover stolen money from scammers, report the incident to Santoshi hacker they can help you recover your BTC by providing an experience team of security experts and forensic investigators who can investigate the loss, identify the source of the compromise, Santoshi we help you retrieve your stolen currency, in addition, Santoshi hacker can provide you with educational materials for staying safe online and give you access to cutting_edge cyber threat intelligence. They can also identify potential security breaches or vulnerabilities that may have led to the loss of your information. Address to reach Santoshi hacker. https://santoshihacker3.wixsite.comantoshihacker [email protected]

Read more

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX +16692213962 I want to thank the great ONIHA for what he did for me. He brought happiness back into my life. My boyfriend left me and told me is over I was devastated as I loved him so much I decided to contact a spells caster and I met a friend who told me of a great doctor called Dr Oniha and I decided to contact him and he told me in three days my boyfriend will call me and beg me to accept him I thought he was joking, in three days everything happened as he said I am so happy now and grateful to you Dr Oniha. You too can also contact Dr Oniha for any kind of relationship problem he can also help you solve your problem. Email: [email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com,..

Read more