Leave a review of HP Instant Ink and get a FREE $10 Shopee Voucher!

How to win: 1. Post a 20-word review about your experience with HP Instant Ink on Just Mums 2. Rate it out of 5 3. Include "Sign up for a 3-month free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP”

Leave a review of HP Instant Ink and get a FREE $10 Shopee Voucher!
55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Never Run out Of Ink with HP 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐤!! I have subscribed to HP 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐤 because I get Ink at home before it run out and it’s so easy. This instant ink printing subscription is based on pages not cartridges. So it counts the colour, black and white prints, as well as photos as the same. So once completed we can mail the empty cartridges in the provided envelope in the instant ink kit. It automatically tracks when you’re about to run low on ink and deliver the required cartridges before you need them. This is so convenient as well as hassle free! service also The cartridges are recycled too!! HP 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐤 provides the hassle free ink subscription service with plans starting at $1.90 a month, that’s quite cheaper than usual. I love this new feature from HP “Keep It Simple” Instant Ink Subscription Service. I can give 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating for this amazing experience with Instant Ink. Signup for first 3 months free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP!

Read more
VIP Member

Long-time user of HP Printers, but HP Instant Ink subscription is definitely new to me! Eagerly signed up for it, as it is a potential solution to some real issues that we have faced before – running out of printer ink when we needed it most, especially when rushing to print out worksheets or exam papers for work purposes. With HP Instant Ink, printer cartridges would be delivered to us when printer ink runs low, so we will no longer run out of ink when we need it. So convenient and Yeah to No More Inkmergencies! Also, happy to know that the empty cartridges would be collected and recycled. Another yeah for responsible recycling and sustainability. A well-deserving ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rating. Cost – saving plan, that helps save up to 50% ink, is flexible and starts from $1.90 a month only. Definitely going to recommend to my family and friends, especially when there’s a 3-month free trial now. Sign up at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP too!

Read more
VIP Member

I remember running out of ink one day when I was printing test papers for my kids to do. I Panicked! I had to quickly make a trip down to the nearest book store to get one and hoping they have stock too 😅 the anxiety is real. Haha. I’m glad that HP has come out with this new Instant Ink service! No More Inkmergencies! Instant Ink is a printing subscription based on pages not cartridges, so color, black and white and photos all count the same. Ink, shipping, and recycling are included. It ensures you never run out of ink by automatically tracking when you’re about to run low on ink and delivering the required cartridges before you need them. so convenient, cost saving and sustainable. Ink cartridges get recycled too :) I rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for this service! there is a 3-month free trial now, come and sign up today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP! 🤩

Read more
VIP Member

There’s so many online printable and useful resources for mummies to print for kids. The stuff that I print includes, worksheets, reading materials, craft work, etc. And many a times, my printer runs out of ink and I have to disappoint my kids especially if it is fun materials that we really wanted to print. Now that I subscribed for HP Instant Ink, I no longer need to face a situation where we run out of printer ink. Also, it is more cost saving where I can save up to 50% on ink! I am BIG into sustainability, thus I love the idea of recycling the empty ink cartridge. Together with the new ink replacement, HP would provide a postage-paid HP ink recycling bag for me to return the empty ones. So using HP Instant Ink allows me to do food to the environment  & my wallet! I give HP Instant Ink a 5 out of 5 ⭐! Sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more
VIP Member

Just Mum Review ❥ 𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐻𝑃 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐼𝑛𝑘 ❥ Have you ever encounter this problem - halfway printing and the printer showing low ink signal? Yes, I do face this problem! And it is totally “grrrr..” With my subscription to HP Instant Ink, I can now enjoy my printing time without an interruption. No more “grrr…” all I have is 😁😁 With HP Instant Ink, you will receive ink when your printer running low of ink. Our printer will send a notification to HP when the ink is running low and the new ink will deliver to our doorstep on time. The plan is only $1.90 per month which include ink and shipping. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for this amazing printer! ♡︎ Sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more

I had a hard time with this ink subscription and have gone to CASE today. The relationship with HP Ink Subscription is a Time Waster for me. The HP system deducted from my card in Dec but did not send me any ink , the reason being, my then Dec 2022 ink level was not yet lefft 20% or less than 20% . In Jan 2023, they are going to deduct from me again. And today the staff said my ink level still not yet 20% left so they are NOT mail me the ink cartridge. My contention is : if HP deduct from me 3 months , are they going to keep telling me , they are not sending me anything ? So i asked the onine / whatsapp customer service for phone number and address for a resolution. I asked 5 times, she refused to give to me any phone number or address.... I have just gone to CASE

Read more
VIP Member

I must say I am very excited to try  out HP Instant Ink, as the subscription plan are so affordable! Start from as low as $1.90/month and I can save up to 50% on the ink cost! The subscription is based on the number of pages that I have printed (both colour and black and white printing cost the same!) and not by cartridges used! My boy was so excited about it as we can do more colour printing now! Most importantly, the ink will be delivered right to my doorstep once it is running low! And I can even track my usage via the HP Smart App and unused pages will also be roll over to the following month! I am going to recommend all my family and friends to try out! I will give it 5 out of 5 stars Sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more
VIP Member

We have been printing lots of printables and worksheets from online resources since CB period to keep our girl entertained. The amount of ink can be quite extensive as these printables are very colourful.  We have recently subscribed to HP Instant Ink package to printing as it is cost effective and hassle free. We can select the number of pages (in both black and coloured) printing for a subscription as low as $1.90. This can be tracked using their apps. Once the ink is running low, it will activate a delivery of Instant Ink and the empty cartridge will be collected for recycling. Very satisfied with our printing and it definitely worth ⭐️ ⭐️⭐⭐️⭐ rating from us! Sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more
VIP Member

Impressed by the HP Instant Ink subscription service that delivers ink to me before it ran out AND helps to save me up to 50% on ink! How it works? The ink level is automatically tracked and even before we need a new cartridges, the required ink will be delivered to my doorstep! Isn’t it awesome? The subscription plan is flexible too, unused pages will rollover and I can add extra pages to my plan. And I love how they would recycle the empty cartridges, yes to sustainability! Highly recommended and definitely worth signing up! 5 stars rating for this subscription service! Now I can rest assured that there won’t be any Inkmergencies anymore with HP Instant Ink! Sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more

Have you observed him deleting some messages or putting the password on his phone so as you don't have access to it? Has he been experiencing very irritating mood swings every time he comes home? If so, then it's an indication that he must be doing something that is potentially dangerous or he might be cheating on you. If you want to free yourself from doubt without causing chaos in the house, then track his activities....... With help of HACKMART242@GMAIL. COM I was able to monitor my kids and spy on my partner phone without them knowing. If you feel your spouse is texting or seeing another woman or man and you can quite get a real evidence to clear those doubts and know where you stand in the relationship. WWW. HACKMART. ORG

Read more