Leave a review of HP Instant Ink and get a FREE $10 Shopee Voucher!

How to win: 1. Post a 20-word review about your experience with HP Instant Ink on Just Mums 2. Rate it out of 5 3. Include "Sign up for a 3-month free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP”

Leave a review of HP Instant Ink and get a FREE $10 Shopee Voucher!
55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

There’s so many online printable and useful resources for mummies to print for kids. The stuff that I print includes, worksheets, reading materials, craft work, etc. And many a times, my printer runs out of ink and I have to disappoint my kids especially if it is fun materials that we really wanted to print. Now that I subscribed for HP Instant Ink, I no longer need to face a situation where we run out of printer ink. Also, it is more cost saving where I can save up to 50% on ink! I am BIG into sustainability, thus I love the idea of recycling the empty ink cartridge. Together with the new ink replacement, HP would provide a postage-paid HP ink recycling bag for me to return the empty ones. So using HP Instant Ink allows me to do food to the environment  & my wallet! I give HP Instant Ink a 5 out of 5 ⭐! Sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more