Leave a review of HP Instant Ink and get a FREE $10 Shopee Voucher!

How to win: 1. Post a 20-word review about your experience with HP Instant Ink on Just Mums 2. Rate it out of 5 3. Include "Sign up for a 3-month free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP”

Leave a review of HP Instant Ink and get a FREE $10 Shopee Voucher!
55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Never Run out Of Ink with HP 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐤!! I have subscribed to HP 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐤 because I get Ink at home before it run out and it’s so easy. This instant ink printing subscription is based on pages not cartridges. So it counts the colour, black and white prints, as well as photos as the same. So once completed we can mail the empty cartridges in the provided envelope in the instant ink kit. It automatically tracks when you’re about to run low on ink and deliver the required cartridges before you need them. This is so convenient as well as hassle free! service also The cartridges are recycled too!! HP 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐤 provides the hassle free ink subscription service with plans starting at $1.90 a month, that’s quite cheaper than usual. I love this new feature from HP “Keep It Simple” Instant Ink Subscription Service. I can give 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating for this amazing experience with Instant Ink. Signup for first 3 months free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP!

Read more