Leave a review of HP Instant Ink and get a FREE $10 Shopee Voucher!

How to win: 1. Post a 20-word review about your experience with HP Instant Ink on Just Mums 2. Rate it out of 5 3. Include "Sign up for a 3-month free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP”

Leave a review of HP Instant Ink and get a FREE $10 Shopee Voucher!
55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Have you ever wanted to print something but ran out of ink? It’s a hassle to head out to buy when you’re rushing for time. I’m so glad to have been introduced to the HP Instant Ink subscription! For as low as $1.90/mth, I can just pay for how much I’m using and also track my usage. Ink cartridges will be sent automatically once it runs out and I can have up to 50% savings on ink! Set up is so easy and fuss free! Just download the app, register and it’s done! I love that I can change the plan anytime I want and also return the cartridges for free! Pocket and eco friendly! 5 out of 5 star rating for the convenience and money saved! Sign up for a 3-month free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more
VIP Member

Sometimes, I'm in that horrible position, when I want to print off some important work at the last minute, but find that the printer has run out of ink. But now with HP’s hassle-free, money-saving ink subscription service, I'm so relieved. No more such situation. It's a monthly subscription with plans starting at $1.90 per month and covers ink, shipping, and are paid recycling. It's so convenient that when my printer's ink levels is low, HP automatically ship a new cartridge before it finishes at my doorstep, without extra shipping. Very convenient for parent like me. Highly recommended ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Feel free to sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more

HP Instant Ink is the most efficient way to manage your printing supplies. You get to choose the tier which you are comfortable based on your monthly printing volumes. I love the "smart" way that cartridges are sent to me when the ink level is low. Even has a reply-paid envelope to send back the empty cartridges for recycling. No more worrying over depleted cartridges and do your bit for saving the world. What are you waiting for? Sign up for a 3-month free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP Like me, you will never have to worry about printing supplies with HP Instant Ink. It saves you the time which can be better spent elsewhere, with your family, friends and hobbies.

Read more
VIP Member

Have you hear about printer ink subscription? Wow me neither, this is the first time i am trying out the HP Instant Ink. What i love is that the ink will be delivered right to my doorstep once it is running low so no more worries about ink running out when i need to print something important! Both me and my girl were so excited about it because both of us can do the printing work for our school! Definitely giving a 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating for the amazing experience with HP Instant Ink. Currently there is a 3-month free trial, come and sign up today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP! Don’t say i never share ah 😜 Registration is super easy and fuss free! 😉

Read more

Actually came across this subscription recently and had just started using this instant ink subscription. They have different plan for different printing usage / papers so you don’t have to worry about your ink finishing and no extra cost for the delivery is a win for me , I can also cancel the subscription anytime which I why I switched to this in the first place! It can cater to students / business depending on the plans so why not try it now. Ratings ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5/5 !! Sign up for a 3-month free trial today of instant ink today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP” . No extra delivery charges for this monthly subscription !! Why not switch now.

Read more
VIP Member

This is something New to me and I'm so excited to try it. It is so advance that they are able to monitor the printing and me no longer need to worry about running out of ink when I am printing for the kids school work. Just need to download the HP app, register and subscribe. With plan as low as $1.90/mth, I get the ink cartridges sent to me automatically. Not only it helps to save upto 50% on ink, I can now actively involve my kids in more Art and Craft. I would definitely give it a 5⭐️ rating for this great and thoughtful experience! Share this with your friends and family too. Sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more
VIP Member

For me personally, HP Instant Ink is truly a godsend ! It is a ink subscription service that delivers ink to you before it runs out. How amazing is that right? The price is so affordable starting at $1,90 per month! You can choose to try out this service first by registering for their free 3 months trial! Sign up here: www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP to get the free subscription. Me and my kiddos were so excited about it as we can do more printing for work and school with no more worries! Totally a money-saver! I will definitely give 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ experience and recommend this to all my family and friends! ❤️

Read more
VIP Member

Since the pandemic started I am super busy engaging my boy with all the online resources to do everyday activities he is always super excited to color it and cut-paste it. I always make sure that the printer has enough cartridges to print stuff when I hear that's HP providing HP instant INk subscription I immediately signed up for it now I can hassle-free with my cartridge.The subscription stat is just $1.90/month only I can save up to 50% on the ink cost 😊! I am going to give ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ this service and recommended to family and friends Sign up for a 3-month free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more

My company are using 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐤 because is easier to use. This is so convenient as well as hassle free! service also The cartridges are recycled too! HP 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐤 provides the hassle free ink subscription service with plans starting at $1.90 a month, that’s quite cheaper than usual. I love this new feature from HP “Keep It Simple” Instant Ink Subscription Service. I give 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating for this amazing experience with Instant Ink. Signup for first 3 months free trial today at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP!

Read more
VIP Member

HP Instant Ink subscription!! New to me and I'm so excited to try it, no more having to worry about running out of ink when I am printing for the kids school work. It  is so hasslefree, just need to download the HP app, register and subscribe. With plan as low as $1.90/mth, you get the ink cartridges sent to you automatically when it tracks  your usage needs. It also help save upto 50% on ink.  Definitely going to recommend this to my friends and family! 5⭐️ rating for this great  experience!!! Sign up now for a 3-month free trial at www.bit.ly/HPInstantInkxTAP

Read more